Camp Kroc provides an amazing opportunity for campers to learn and develop new skills, make new friends, and discover new talents while creating lifetime memories. Kroc Summer Day Camp provides a positive and safe environment for your camper. Our goal is to help your camper reach their physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual potential. Day Camp is action packed with fun and educational activities such as devotion, character development, performing and visual arts, sports, outdoor environmental education, games and special events!
Session 1: June 27 – July 22
Session 2 July 25 – August 19
(No Camp on July 4)
Day Camp runs from 9 AM – 3 PM. Before Care is available from 6:00 – 9:00 AM and After Care from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. You may choose one or both each week.
COST (2022 RATES):
- Camp Kroc: $450 per session
- Before/After Care: $40 each per week
- Junior Counselors (Age 14–17): $100/week
Camp scholarships are available on a limited basis. Click here to fill out an application, print, sign and return along with supporting documentation to the Welcome Desk at the Kroc Center.
Forms that must be completed BEFORE camp:
- Camper Information Form
- Medical Form/Medication Form (Medication side only needs to be filled out if medication needs to be given during camp.) This form must be completed and turned in with the medication to the Day Camp Supervisor. All campers must fill out the Medical Form side.
- Code of Conduct Form
- Inclusion Application (required of any child needing additional care or accommodations at least 3 weeks prior to your desired camp week.)
Once these forms are completed CLICK HERE to register.
After School/Day Camp Manager
Danielle Campfield competed her bachelor’s degree from Clayton State University in 2015. Since then, she has taught middle school Language Arts and Science before jumping into the world of camp and recreation! Although she is not a native to Chicago, she is passionate about this city and the people here- especially those on the South Side. In her role as the Youth Programming and Education Manager, she can join her passion for academic excellence and growth for all people regardless of their age or ability level with fun to help build and better community!
“I believe that every child is an image bearer of God, and we have the opportunity, through camp, after school, and various programs to serve them and see the beauty in God’s creation.”
Contact Danielle at 773.995.0151, ext. 3241, or email Danielle.Campfield@usc.salvationarmy.org